- Multiple years of dental IT expertise, you can be confident that our team will have the answers you need to ensure your critical information is backed up.
Dental IT Expert
- With an AES 256 bit encryption, you can be confident your data is safe and secure. Plus, we'll provide a Business Associate Agreement to ensure you're HIPAA Compliant.
Secure & Compliant
- Because of the 3-layer back-up protection, the Infyloop UP team can quickly restore your data when needed.
Multiple Restore Methods
- Expert dental IT professionals will complete an annual review with you to review everything in your office to ensure the information you need is securely backed up.
Annual Back-up Analysis & Review
- Infyloop UP will back-up your in-office server, including SQL databases.
Dynamic Back-up Capability
- Infyloop UP offers dedicated customer service and support teams. Plus, emergency service is available when you need it most.
Dedicated Service & Support
- From patient records to data relative to billing, the average dental office must keep track of a ton of stored data. If you are operating a dental practice, it is critical that you have a reliable data backup solution that can provide you with offsite cloud storage. There will usually come a point as your practice grows that you will have to pay for data backup for dentists. Take a look at a few things you should know about why your dental practice needs this off-site storage, how to find the best, and what you should be paying for these services.
Paying Too Much For Your Dental Office Data Backup Services?
- The average dental office will see multiple patients in one day; sometimes, even multiple patients in a single hour. Throughout the day, all of the paperwork and files that result from these transactions stack up to a tremendous volume of data that has to be stored and kept. With so many patients, it is almost hard to imagine just how many data records one office can collect over the course of a single year. Storing everything electronically is naturally the only solution, but even storing all that data electronically can take a lot.
The easiest solution is to look for an offsite storage solution through a qualified service provider that offers data backup for dentists. By having this convenient service available, you get valuable perks like:
Keeping old records organized that may otherwise have to be eliminated
Having the data stored in a safe and more secure way
The documents and data will be carefully handled and overseen
Not having to fill your dental practice with hardware like servers to house the data
Protecting your data if there is ever an emergency, such as a fire, in your dental office